Halloween is supposed to be a fun time for children. With costumes and candy, how could any kid have a bad time during the frighteningly fun holiday?

One New York boy almost did…

When a Vernon, NY mother was going through her son’s Halloween candy, she noticed something was wrong.

When inspecting a Twizzlers packet, she discovered a needle in the licorice candy.

The woman also posted a video about it, which is frightening when you see the needle. (WARNING: Video contains explicit language)

Let’s just hope nobody was harmed by this incident.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 1025 KSFM

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live