“Forbes” just released the ‘Celebrity 100’ . . . its annual list of the top-earning celebrities. This year, it’s topped by DIDDY.
That may seem strange since it’s been seven years since his last studio album . . . but he makes almost all his money from his other business ventures, like his Sean John clothing line, Ciroc vodka, a sports drink, and a TV network.
And apparently, those things are VERY profitable, because he’s banked $130 million over the past year. That DOES include some music-related money from his Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour.
BEYONCÉ is second with earnings of $105 million. Here’s the Top 20:
1. Diddy, $130 million
2. Beyoncé, $105 million
3. “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling, $95 million
4. Drake, $94 million
5. Soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo, $93 million
6. The Weeknd, $92 million
7. Howard Stern, $90 million
8. Coldplay, $88 million
9. Mystery novelist James Patterson, $87 million
10. LeBron James, $86 million
Check out the full list by clicking here.