Life can be very glitzy and glamorous when you’re a celebrity, but sometimes fame doesn’t last forever.
Here’s a list of former celebrities that have left the spotlight to work normal jobs, courtesy of World Lifestyle:
- Amanda Bynes: After her heyday as a Nickelodeon star, Bynes has some success with comedic films during the 2000s until her struggles with drugs and mental health issues took a toll. She’s now working in the fashion industry.
- Jon Gosselin: Gaining success for his reality television show Jon & Kate Plus 8, Jon Gosselin lost it all after getting wrapped up in a cheating scandal. Up until recently he was working as a waiter at the Black Dog in Beckersville, PA, but he was fired.
- Tom Selleck: Following a huge career in both film and television, Selleck retired to work on his 20-acre avocado farm.
- Nikki Blonsky: After starring in the hit film Hairspray and the television show Huge, Blonsky struggled to find roles and now works as a hairdresser in New York.
- Tony Danza: Known for his work on the shows Who’s The Boss and Taxi, Tony Danza is now an English teacher at Philadelphia Northeast High School.
- Vanilla Ice: With his mega-hit “Ice Ice Baby” bringing him into the public eye, Vanilla Ice struggled to find another hit to keep him relevant. He now works as a home renovator and real estate investor.
- MC Hammer: As one of the biggest rappers in the early 90s, MC Hammer fell on hard times after going $13 million in debt. However, he recovered from his financial woes and now works as an app developer, lecturer, and wedding officiator.
For the full list, you can click here and check out the rest!