The first round of The BIG Prize Minute was conquered today! Check out all the questions that were asked this week!
- Who is Ashton Kutcher married too? (Answer: Mila Kunis)
- Name the doctor accused of murdering Michael Jackson? (Answer: Dr. Conrad Murray)
- What does TSA stand for? (Answer: Transport Security Administration)
- What is the capital of Spain? (Answer: Madrid)
- Name the 3 Rice Krispies characters? (Answer: Snap, Crackle and Pop)
- Name 2 different kinds of Cheerios? (Answer: Honey nut, Apple Cinnamon, Multi Grain, Chocolate, Fruity, Frosted, original)
- What is a Quesadilla? (Answer: Tortilla and Cheese)
- What headphones are designed by Dr. Dre? (Answer: Beats By Dre)
- How many miles in a marathon? (Answer: 26 miles)
- What car company makes the Camero? (Answer: Chevy)
This is how it works, answer 10 questions in 60 seconds to win! If we don’t get a winner, we add another prize to the prize pot, and ask the same questions until all 10 questions are conquered!
We will play another round of The BIG Prize Minute with all new questions and all new prizes on Monday at 7:25am, so listen in with the Tony Tecate Show with Bre!
We will post the questions that were answered correctly everyday, so check back!