– 8 oz Casamigos Reposado Tequila
– 4 oz triple sec
– 4 cups cubed watermelon
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 limes juiced
In a blender, puree watermelon and sugar until smooth. Pour puree through a fine mesh strainer. Transfer liquid to a pitcher and add lime juice, tequila and triple sec. Stir to combine. Divide margarita into glasses and garnish with watermelon wedge.
– 1oz Milagro Silver Tequila
– 1/2 oz Cointreau Orange Liqueur
– 3 oz Dr Swami’s Margarita Mixer
– 1 1/2 cup cracked ice or about 6 cubes
Add ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and shake well. Pour over prepared glasses filled with ice. Garnish with lime wedge.
– 1 cup Milagro Silver Tequila
– 2/3 cup lime juice
– 1/3 cup agave nectar
– 1 to 1 1/2 cups sparkling wine
In a cocktail shaker, combine half of the tequila, lime juice, and agave nectar with plenty of ice. Shake well and strain the mixture into glasses. Repeat with remaining tequila, juice and agave nectar. Top with sparkling wine and garnish with sprig of mint.
– 1 bottle of Buscado Garnacha
– 1 cup of Triple Sec
– 1/2 cup Brandy
– 2 cans lemon lime soda
– 1 cup orange juice
– 1 orange cut into wedges
– 1 lime cut into wedges
– 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients (except for the soda and ice). Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Just before serving, stir in the soda and top off with ice. Pour into glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.